How to Set up printer wireless on the windows 10:
To set up a wireless printer on windows 10 successfully, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the “settings”.
- Click on “devices”.
- Click on the “printer and scanner”.
- Tap to “add the printer or scanner button”.
- Choose the printer from given list and after that click on “add device” for wireless printer setup windows 10.
In case, you are not able to see the wireless printer listed on the windows 10, tap the button “ the printer that I want is not listed” and open the “add printer wizard”. After that follow the given steps to install a wireless printer.
- Choose “Add a printer using the hostname or TCP/IP option”.
- Tap to next.
- Type the printers IP address.
- Set the device type to “Autodetect” and ensure printer query and select the driver automatically to use checked.
- Click next “install the wireless printer”.
- Once the printer is added successfully, the window will name your printer automatically, but if you want you can change the name.
- Click on next.
- Choose “ do not share this printer option”.
- Click on next.
- Just to make sure that everything is correct, click on “print test page” for printer testing.
Follow the above-given steps and successfully setup wireless printer on windows 10.
It is always hard to answer the “Why” question as to why you are having such issues with the printer.
If the above doesn’t work you can always try this and start fresh.1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.