PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
To insure that all patrons may have considerate use of the Ogunquit Memorial Library, appropriate behavior is expected. Violation of any of the following rules will result in a warning and/or expulsion from the property. Whenever necessary, police will be contacted. The Director and supervisory staff have authority to carry out all powers of this policy.
- No loud talking or boisterous behavior (running, excessive seat changing, etc.).
- No food or drink may be consumed in the library (except with prior approval of the Library Board of Library Trustees).
- No smoking on the grounds.
- No destruction or mutilation of library property.
- No parking bicycles or other vehicles in a manner that blocks or hinders entry to the library.
- No conduct which is disruptive to the operation of the library or threatening to patrons, staff, or library property.
7. Cell phones must be turned off in the library building. If you need to make a call, please
use your phone in the entryways to the building.